I In This Office 2 Years Ago


I In This Office 2 Years Ago

I……in this office 2 years ago jawabanya adalah

Daftar Isi

1. I……in this office 2 years ago jawabanya adalah


Jawaban:have worked : telah bekerja

Aku telah bekerja dikantor ini selama 2 tahun


2. Did your dad……in this office 2 years ago


Jawaban:

was

Penjelasan:

ini adalah bentuk pertanyaan yg menggunakan keterangan waktu masa lampau. maka verb yang tepat adalah was.

thank you

Jawaban:

Did your dad Worked in this office years ago

Penjelasan:

Worked digunakan pada saat membuat kalimat yang berbentuk "simple past tense"


3. ll.LENGKAPI KALIMAT DIBAWAH INI MENGGUNKAN KATA KERJA LAMPAU (SIMPLE PAST TENSE) (Kamis, 28 Januari 2021)Contoh :I … (work) in this office two years ago.I worked in this office two years ago.


Jawaban:

1. RAN and was

2.caught

3. borrowed

4. missed and woke up

5. wrote

6. put

7. bought

8. taught and spoke

9. swept

10. wore

11. lost

12 studied

13. got up

14. drink (karena ini adalah kalimat interrogative maka kata kerja tidak diubah ke verb 2)

15. bring (karena ini adalah kalimat negative maka kata kerja tidak diubah ke verb 2)

SEMOGAMEMBANTU


4. You … In this house since 5 years ago​


Penjelasan:

kamu di rumah ini sejak 5 tahun yang lalu


5. owing1... (work) in this office two years ago.2.?3.?4.?5.?6.?7.?8.?9.?10.?​


Jawaban:

1.Worked

2.Lost

3.Wrote

4.Studied

5.Got up

6.Met

7.Did

8.Brought

9.Drank

10.Played


6. 21.They……about this project in this restaurant yesterday *a. talkingb. talkedc. talkd. talks22. My uncle……in this office 2 years ago *a. workingb. workedc. workd. be working​


Jawaban:

21. B

22. B

Penjelasan:

Keduanya menggunakan simple past tense (keterangan waktu masa lampau) maka verb yang digunakan adalah verb 2

artinya : 21. Mereka (telah) membicarakan tentang proyek ini di restoran ini kemarin

22. Pamanku (telah) bekerja di kantor ini 2 tahun yg lalu


7. we... in this house theree years ago.artinya​


Jawaban:

Kalimat Lengkap: We lived in this house three years ago.

Arti: Kami tinggal di rumah ini tiga tahun yang lalu.

Tense: Simple past tense

Struktur: S+V2+O+Time mark

We lived in this house three years ago

Artinya:

Kami tinggal di sini sejak 3 tahun lalu

Semoga membantu dan bermanfaat

Jangan lupa follow ya

Terima kasih

#jadikanjawabantercerdas

Please

Terima kasih


8. i........ in this office 2 years agoa. workingb. workedc. workd. be working​


Jawaban:

B.Worked

Penjelasan:

Jadikan yang terbaik yaw ^^


9. example (+) i built this house three years ago (-) i didn't build this house three years ago (?) did you build this house three years ago? yes, i did no, i didn't soal ; 1. (+) i have been an actor for ten years (-) (?) yes, no, 2. (+) we shot this movie in the end of last year (-) (?) yes, no, 3. (+) mrs. rina offered me some jobs many times (-) (?) yes, no,


1. (+) I have been an actor for ten years 
    (-) I haven't been an actor for ten years
    (?) Have I been an actor for ten years?
    yes, I have
    no, I haven't

2. (+) We shot this movie in the end of last year
    (-) We have shot this movie in the end of the year
    (?) Have we shot this movie in the end of the year?
    yes, we have
     no, we haven't

3. (+) mrs. rina offered me some jobs many times
    (-) Mrs. Rina hasn't offered me some jobs many times
    (?) Has Mrs. Rina offered me some jobs many times?
     yes, She has
     no, she hasn't1 (-) i haven't been an actor for ten years. (?) have i been an actor for ten years? Yes, you have. No, you haven't. 2 (-) we didn't shoot this movie in the end of last year. (?) did we shoot this movie in the end of last year? Yes, you did. No, you didn't. 3 (-) mrs rina didn't offer me some jobs many times. (?) did mrs rina offer me some jobs many times? Yes, she did. No, she didn't.

10. Isilah kalimat rumpang berikut ini dengan pilihan kata kerja verb 2 di bawah.(terjemahkan ke bahasa indonesia di bawahnya)1.I.......to the school alone yesterday2.we......in this restaurant 2 days ago3.I.....in this sofa last night4.They.....this musc two hours ago5.we.....to aceh two weeks ago6.Anita.....me in this market yesterday7.Dona....this delicious food for us 1 hour ago8.I....this floor yesterday9.My father.......a new motorcycle yesterday 10.I.....in office 2 years agowalked Met cooked sleptate swept worked haswent Listened​


Jawaban:

1. walked

2. ate

3. slept

4. listened

5. went

6. met

7. cooked

8. swept

9. has

10. worked

Penjelasan:

semoga membantu


11. (called, studied ,worked ,cooked ,talked) 1. Dona .... this delicious food for us, 1 hour ago 2. 1..... in this office 2 years ago 3. 1.... my mother last Sunday 4. They ..... about this project in this restaurant yesterday 5. My students ..... hard last night​


Jawaban:

1. cooked

2. worked

3.called

4.talked

5.studied


12. She.....in the office two years ago


Jawaban:

Was

Penjelasan:

karena ia seorang diri. dan masa lampau.


13. Rubahlah kalimat2 berikut dalam bentuk postive,kalimat negative dan kalimat interogative 1.we lovend each other 2 years ago.2.we went to ende two weeks ago.3.Anita met men in this market yesterday .4.Dona cooked this delicious food for us ,1 hour ago .5. I worked in this office 2 years ago.6 .my brother wrote a letter for me​


Jawaban:

1.

- we did not love each other 2 years ago

? did we love each other 2 years ago?

2.

- we did not go to ende two weeks ago

? did we go to ende two weeks ago?

3.

- Anita did not meet men in this market yesterday

? did Anita meet men in this market yesterday?

4.

- Dona did not cook this delicious food for us ,1 hour ago

? Did Dona cook this delicious food for us ,1 hour ago?

5.

- I did not work in this office 2 years ago

? did i work in this office 2 years ago?

6.

- my brother did not write a letter for me

? did my brother write a letter for me?

semoga membantu:)

jadikan jwbn terbaik y!!! atau jwbn ini ku hps


14. we(stay)in this town since two years ago​


Jawaban:

we (stay)in this town since two years ago

dirtiin bukan

(tinggal) di kota ini sejak dua tahun lalu

Penjelasan:

maaf kalo salah

kami (tinggal) di kota ini sejak dua tahun yang lalu

Penjelasan:

maaf kalau salah O(≧∇≦)O


15. we came in this house theree years ago artinya​


Jawaban:

kami datang di rumah ini bertahun-tahun yang lalu

Jawaban:

kami datang di rumah ini beberapa tahun yang lalu

Penjelasan:

maaf klo salah


16. My uncle……in this office 2 years ago. A. working B. worked C. work D. be working


Jawaban:

My uncle worked in this office 2 years ago.

B. Worked

Jawaban:

b.worked

Penjelasan:

tense: past tense

time signal: two years ago

maka memakai kata kerja :

verb2 atau past forms

work menjadi worked

jenis kata kerja : regular verbs:kata kerja beraturan


17. I...in London two years ago​


I Live in London two years ago.


sorry kalo salah :))

Jawaban:i live in London two years ago

Penjelasan:


18. I--------- at this school two years ago​


Jawaban:

Studied

Penjelasan:

I studied at this school two years ago


19. Change into positive negative and interrogative sentences(+) I worked in this office five years ago.​


Jawaban:

(-) I didn't work in this office five years ago.

(?) Do you work in this office five years ago?

Semogamembantu!


20. Change into positive negative and interrogative sentences(+) Tworked in this office five years ago. ​


Jawaban:

(-) T didn't work in this office five years ago.

(?) did T work in this office five years ago?


Video Terkait


Post a Comment

0 Comments