Arti Lagu Set Fire To The Rain


Arti Lagu Set Fire To The Rain

jawaban soal bahasa inggris tentang lagu set fire to the rain by:adele

Daftar Isi

1. jawaban soal bahasa inggris tentang lagu set fire to the rain by:adele


lirik :
I let it fall, my heart,
And as it fell you rose to claim it
It was dark and I was over
Until you kissed my lips and you saved me

My hands, they're strong
But my knees were far too weak
To stand in your arms
Without falling to your feet

But there's a side to you
That I never knew, never knew
All the things you'd say
They were never true, never true
And the games you play
You would always win, always win

But I set fire to the rain
Watched it pour as I touched your face
Well, it burned while I cried
'Cause I heard it screaming Out your name,
Your name

When I lay with you
I could stay there
Close my eyes
Feel you here forever
You and me together nothing gets better

'Cause there's a side to you
That I never knew, never knew
All the things you'd say
They were never true, never true
And the games you play
You would always win, always win

But I set fire to the rain
Watched it pour as I touched your face
Well, it burned while I cried
'Cause I heard it screaming out your name,
Your name

I set fire to the rain
And I threw us into the flames
Well, it felt something died
'Cause I knew that that was
The last time, the last time

Sometimes I wake up by the door,
That heart you caught must be waiting for you
Even now when we're already over
I can't help myself from looking for you

I set fire to the rain
Watched it pour as I touched your face
Well, it burned while I cried
'Cause I heard it screaming Out your name,
Your name

I set fire to the rain,
And I threw us into the flames
Well, it felt something died
'Cause I knew that, that was the last time
The last time

Let it burn
Let it burn
Let it burn


2. arti waa on fire , set fire to, caught fire,put the fire out, cracked,collapsed,were starving, were homeless


atas api,yang membakar,api yang ditangkap,yg ditaruh api ke luar,yang dipecahkan,yg dirobohkan,sedang kelaparan,adalah tunawisma

3. arti suppery street due to the rain


Jalan licin dikarenakan oleh hujan

Semoga Bermanfaat!{^=^}
Makasih:D

slippery = licin

slippery street due to the rain : jalan lincin dikarenakan hujan

4. siapa pencipta lagu "Through The Fire And Flames?​


Jawaban:

Sam totman

Penjelasan:

semoga membantu


5. we didn't start the fire, adalah lagu ciptaan?​


Jawaban:

Billy Joel

Penjelasan:

MAAF KALO SALAH

Jawaban:

billy joel

Penjelasan:

semogga membantu:)


6. the weather ..... to rain (begin)


Jawaban:

the weather begin to rain

Penjelasan:

the weather ..... to rain (begin)

↓ ↓ ↓

cuaca hujan mulai

the weather begin to rain

↓ ↓ ↓

cuaca mulai hujan

SEMOGA BERMANFAATMAY BE USEFUL

7. "Under the birght But faded lightsyou set my heart on fire"Artinya dan makna nya adalah..jawab ya!!! :D


Dibawah cahaya
Tetapi lampu telah meredup
Kau membuat hatiku bergairah

Maknanya = kamu telah menyemangatiku walaupun aku sedang redup / murung

8. arti dari the sky is very dark it is going to rain


Langit terlihat sangat gelap, akan segera turun hujanartinya:
langit sangat gelap langit itu akan turun hujan

9. 1. Look at the clouds. It…………. rain soon 2. She…………… nice to you because of the gift 3. The sun………….. set at evening


Jawaban:

1. will

2. will very

3. will

Penjelasan:

maaf ya kalau salah


10. Artinya kalimat dibawah ini: "Set the focus to the corresponding defective vision."


jawaban

Di revisi =Atur fokus visi ( pengelihatan ) yang rusak ke yang sesuai

Menurut Kamus = mengatur ke visi yang rusak yang sesuai





11. makna dari lagu kiss the rain dalam bahasa inggris


if it seems to me, the song means to be loving someone and have it. but, someone who has it does not love it

12. The Crab then asked the firefly,"why do you want to set fire to poor turtle's house?"tolong bantuin dong, ganti ke inderect speech hari ini di kumpul


The crab then wanted to know why the firefly wanted to set fire to the poor turtle's house.

13. Quiz (+50): The suitable passive form of the sentence "Agung set that house on fire in an unimaginable attack." is: (a.) That house set Agung on fire in an unimaginable attack. (b.) Agung was set on fire by the house in an unimaginable attack. (c.) That house was set on fire by Agung in an unimaginable attack. (d.) Agung and that house were set on fire in an unimaginable attack. (e.) Agung was on fire inside that house in an unimaginable attack.


Jawaban:

The suitable passive form of the sentence

"Agung set that house on fire in an unimaginable attack."

(a.) That house set Agung on fire in an unimaginable attack.

(b.) Agung was set on fire by the house in an unimaginable attack.

(c.) That house was set on fire by Agung in an unimaginable attack.

(d.) Agung and that house were set on fire in an unimaginable attack.

(e.) Agung was on fire inside that house in an unimaginable attack.

Bentuk pasif yang cocok atau sesuai dengan kalimat Agung set that house on fire in an unimaginable attack." adalah B yaitu Agung was set on fire by the house in an unimaginable attack. karena kalimat Pertanyaan agung Membakar rumah itu dalam serangan yang tak terbayangkan maka otomatis kalimat pasif yang cocok adalah B yang berisi Agung dibakar oleh rumah dalam seranganyangtak terbayangkan


14. i have to use a rain coat in the rain artinya apa ​


Jawaban:

artinya Saya/aku harus mengunakan mantel hujan di tengah hujan.

Penjelasan:

maaff kalau salah ">_<


15. apa pesan moral dari lagu kiss the rain?


Mungkin itu menceritakan seorang yang mencintai seseorang, tapi hubungannya sudah berantakan, atau bisa dibilang sudah putus ._. trus itu dia hanya bisa mengingat kenangan dia yang dulu. Sekarang dia mungkin hanya bisa membayangkan orang yang ia cintai dalam bayangannya, karena ia uda gak tau cara balikin hubungannyanya gimana. Mungkin ia merasa tidak ada yang bisa menggantikan orang yang dia cintai. Dan bagaimanapun itu, walaupun dia uda gak memiliki hubungan, dia akan selalu setia untuk mencintai orang spesialnya ituu

16. The manual above tells us about....A. How to make fire extinguisherB. the way to use fire extinguisherC. How to pull out the fire extinguisherD. how to use the user manual of how to use the fire extinguisher​


Jawaban:

C.How to pull out the fire extinguisher

Penjelasan:


17. through the rain,, artinya??


Through the rain,, artinya
Melalui hujan
artinya : melalui hujan
jadikan yang terbaik ya

18. "under the birght,But faded lightsYou set my heart on fire"Makna nya Please!!!!! (BUKAN ARTI)-thx!!! :)


di saat ada kehidupan yang tenang dan menjadi pudar karena ada seseorang yang membuat hatimu terbakar

19. Cause ah i, i i'm in the starts tonight. so watch me bring the fire and set the night alight.dan seterusnya lagu apakah itu?​


Jawaban:

Dynamite - bangtan sonyeondan

KING KONG...KICK THE DRUM ROLLING ON LIKE A ROLLING STONE...SING SONG WHEN IM WALKING HOME JUMP AT TO THE TOP LEBORN DING DONG CALL ME ON MY PHONE ICE TEA AND GAME OF PING PONG

BAGIAN GOLDEN MAKNAE (JEON JUNGKOOK)

KARENA SAYA ARMY PASTINYA SAYA TAHU


20. Which song did Adele won her Academy Award? A Hello B Skyfall C Fire to the rain D Someone Like you


Jawaban:

B. Skyfall

Penjelasan:

Lagu Adele yang menang di academy awards judulnya Skyfall


Video Terkait


Post a Comment

0 Comments