David Usually To The Book Store Twice A Month


David Usually To The Book Store Twice A Month

David usually ........... To the book twice a month. Pliis jawab

Daftar Isi

1. David usually ........... To the book twice a month. Pliis jawab


Reading...Semoga jawabannya membantu:)

2. david usually.....to the book store twice a month. A. Attending B. Atted C. Has attended D. Attends E. Attended


D. Attends

Semoga membantu..............C. has attended

3. David usually........to the book store twice a month a. Attendingb. has Attendedc. Attendedd. Attende. Attends


d. Attend


SEMOGA MENJADI YANG TERBAIK :)

4. Dialog asking repetition yang bertema going to the book store


A : hi B ! how are you
B : hi A ! i am fine, thanks
A : B, would you like to accompany me to the bookstore ?
B : sure, what kind of book will you buy ?
A : i will buy a history book, i like it
B : excuse me ? --> asking repetition
A : i will buy a history book, i like it --> giving repetition

5. 20. Nova goes to the book store at10.30. He arrives there at 10.55.Nova takes ... minutes to go to bookstore.​


10.30 to 10.55

Nova takes 25 minutes to go to book store

Jawaban:

answer is:

10.55-10.30 = 25 minutes

so, nova takes 25 minutes to go to book store

i help this answer can help you as well!


6. libray - the - book store- is - next - to - the


the book store is next to the librarythe book store is next to the libray

7. 4. My mother ……. (visit) her sister twice in a month, she usually ……. (ask) my brother to accompany her.


Jawaban:

oooooooooooooooooooooo

Jawabannya :

a. Visits
b. Asks

8. my father is going to....some book in the book store


buy Going to artinya akan Trs setelah to harus V1jawabannya adalah buy

9.  I bake cookies twice a month. the negative form is ... a. I don' bake cookies twice a monthb. I am not bake cookies twice a month.c. I does not bake cookies twice a month.d. I don't bakes cookies twice a month.​


Jawaban:

b

Penjelasan:

semangat

Jawaban:

d. i don't bake cookies twice a month

Penjelasan:

semoga membantu :)


10. mr.rudi usually helps the student to find a book the library.he is a


Librarian/pustakawan

11. Sekar : __________ I usually buy a new book every month Bu​


Jawaban:

and

atau

what is

menurut ku itu Jawabannya


12. (?) has Peter gone to the book store? (-) (+)​


Jawaban:

(+)Peter has gone to the book store

(-)Peter hasn't gone to the book store

Jawaban:

(+) Peter has go to the book store

(-) Peter has not go the book store

(?) Has Peter gone to the book store?

Penjelasan:

Maaf jika salah :)

Semoga membantu...


13. 4 poin20. Translate into English!"Maukah kamu menemaniku ketoko buku nanti malam?OWould you accompanying me to thebook store tonight?OWillyou accompany me to the bookstore tonight?OWill you accompanies me to thebook store tonight?OWouldn't you accompanied me tothe book store tonight?​


Jawaban:

b. will you accompany me to the bookstore tonight?

Jawaban:

- will you accompany me to the bookstore tonight?


14. 38. David usually ……… to the book store twice a month. a. attending c. has attended e. attended b.attend d. attends 39. Teacher 1 : “Did you see the head master?” Teacher 2 : “Yes, he …… in the library now. a. reads a magazines d. read a magazine b. is reading a magazine e. has read a magazine c. was reading a magazine


38. D. Attends
39. B. Is reading a magazine

Semoga membantu :)

15. 4 poin20. Translate into English!"Maukah kamu menemaniku ketoko buku nanti malam? *OWould you accompanying me to thebook store tonight?OWillyou accompany me to the bookstore tonight?OWill you accompanies me to thebook store tonight?Wouldn't you accompanied me tothe book store tonight?​


Jawaban:

"Will you accompany me to the bookstore tonight?

Penjelasan:

ini jawaban nya

semoga membantu∨ωФ

will you accompany me to the book store tonight?

16. I usually go to the book store every sunday.it is..........jln anggrek 14​


Jawaban:

I usually go to the bookstore every Sunday. It's on Jln. Anggrek 14


17. How does Zelda go to the book store?


Jawaban:

bagaimana zelda pergi ke toko buku?

jawab :ke perpustakaan (library)


18. do you usually buy the book in a book store.. the meaning is


Apakah kamu biasanya membeli buku di toko buku?Apakah kamu biasanya beli buku di toko buku??
Maaf klo salah
Semoga membantu ya!!

19. they (go) ..... to the cinema twice a month ​


Jawaban:

they go to the cinema twice a month

pembahasan:

disini kalimat ini adalah sebuah pernyataan, dan bukan bercerita tentang kejadian yang akan datang atau yang sudah berlalu.  jadi jawaban yang benar adalah go.

semoga bisa membantu, jadikan jawaban terbaik  ya^__^


20. We.....to the mall twice a month​


Jawaban:

We "Go" To the mall

Penjelasan:

maaf kalau salah

Jawaban:

Go

Penjelasan:

We go to the mall twice a month

Artinya : Kami pergi ke mal dua kali dalam sebulan

Note:

Semoga bermanfaat yoo


Video Terkait


Post a Comment

0 Comments